Spark of Hope #67 – My husband and I celebrated 31 years of marriage this week. Every anniversary we love to pull out our wedding album and talk about how our lives have changed since taking those vows. There are a few things, however, that we strive to keep unchanged. For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health…actions often speak louder than words.
1. Always kiss hello, goodnight, and somewhere in between — hugging is an excellent complement.
2. Pray together, for each other and for others.
3. Keep track of the blessings; let go of the blunders.
4. Keep dating — being a couple comes before (and after) being parents.
5. Small, steady, gestures of love matter more than any big, single, gesture.
Never underestimate the power of unspoken love — it can make Huge Outcomes Possible Everyday!
Hope is like a spark; if the conditions are right, it can spread like wildfire. Hope feeds the soul, ignites passion, and inspires others. A world without it is like a world without possibility. Tucked inside each of us is a child-like spark that says: never forget to dream, play and imagine. HOPE is the extraordinary spark that says Huge Outcomes are Possible Everyday!